The life I'm enjoying

Monday, November 30, 2009

Lecturer Idol (part 2)















Harlow, my name Stelios Andreadakis.
I is chow ah beng and I engrish not pronounces goodly.
This is because I is pai kia. I also part-time gangsta cum rappa.
Lim pei boss name is Sonia Morano Faodi. She from Italia, asshole.
I froem Greece but I don't wear olive twigs on lim pei head and don't walk around bo cheng sah.
I got one piercing on my chin and four on each nipple, coupled with one 6 inch satay stick in my Lan Cheow.

You want to play tough, sure cannot beat me one.


















To be my friend,

1)You must come to your lecture or I will tell Hercules to throw you into the dead sea.
2)You must do your seminar or later I tell Zeus strike lightning in your Pi Gu Dong.
3)Cannot laff at my body odour or I tell my president to ban you from Olampics.





I WANT TO WIN LECHER IDOL BECAUSE:
When you know me long enuf,
you can come my house,
eat my food,
listen to my music,
use my sister,
and have happy times.
IT IS NICE!

No comments: